As the title says, it simply doesn’t get easier than this recipe and let me tell you, it is a silky, smooth, decadent chocolate mousse. It’s the chocolate mousse you would expect, made with not so typical ingredients. No eggs, no heavy cream, no white sugar. Instead, think high protein, dreamy chocolate dessert. I hope you give this one a try, it’s too easy not to!
Really, Really Easy Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Makes 3-4 small servings
- 375 grams silken tofu
- 3/4 cup dairy-free dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- In a food processor, whiz the tofu until it is a smooth consistency.
- Melt chocolate chips and add to the tofu, along with the cacao. Give it another whirl.
- Spoon into dessert bowls and chill in fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Top with a few berries and enjoy!