Everyone knows that kale is a superfood, but the question is, are you eating your kale? I decided to make a recipe round up of my favourite kale recipes, which are easy to make and delicious. I hope you love them as much as we do!
I absolutely love kale in general. A nutrient powerhouse, one cup of kale has zero fat and only 36 calories and is high in vitamins and cancer-fighting antioxidants. Any time you see a dark green such as kale, it is a sign that it is highly concentrated with nutrients.
Here are just some of its wholesome features:
- Super rich in vitamin K (which translates into a super antioxidant!)
- High in fiber (assists in gut health)
- High in iron (per calorie, more iron than beef)
- High in vitamin A (great skin, yes please)
- High in vitamin C (great for your immune system)
- High in calcium (per calorie, more calcium than milk!)
I’d love to know, what is your favourite way of preparing kale?