I am truly so honoured by the immense support I have experienced on WordPress. When I started blogging, I was part of the worst blog platform imaginable. Nobody interacted, besides, the site was always having technical issues. I am so glad I migrated everything over to WordPress, I have connected and been inspired by so many creative, fun, talented bloggers. You all inspire me every day. I love reading through my daily feed of posts.
Recently, I was lucky to be nominated by the lovely Priya over at Sugarfree Sweetheart for the Shine On Award. It’s no surprise that the talented illustrator nominated us in the most creative way. Priya created a beautiful banner for each and every one of us! I highly urge you to go over and have a look. Priya, THANK YOU, I am truly grateful.
This week, I was also nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award over at Food Daydreaming as well as by Johanna at Whole and Happy Food. I love seeing posts of yummy recipes by Food Daydreaming, and Johanna is a super mom with super skills in the kitchen. A big THANK YOU to you both. I am truly grateful.
Since it is my first time being nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award, I will go ahead and answer those questions, so as not to be repetitive.
The Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Acknowledge the blogger on your blog and link back.
- Share 7 random, interesting things about yourself
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
- Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
So, here are seven random things about me.
1. After many years of practicing yoga, I finally faced my fears of being upside down with less control and completed my first headstand!
2. I am left handed and like being part of that minority.
3. I do not have super interesting kitchen equipment, and I cannot live without my food processor.
4. When I was a teenager, I pierced my tongue and navel. Yes, this nerd did that. It’s true.
5. My interests are cooking, vegan baking, yoga, spirituality, music, photography (in no particular order) and I have a deep interest in understanding nutrition, GMOs and organic and sustainable farming, as well as chemicals in our food and daily products . I’m always ready to discuss these things!
6. I am obsessed with photographing my son, Sonny and my adopted dog, Coco.
7. I buy many books, and haven’t read half of them. Thankfully, I did read my copy of Skinny Bitch, and became a vegetarian halfway through it.
Now, the fun part! Nominating fellow bloggers!
Thank you for thinking of me, and for adding so much inspiration to my day!